Ministries, Departments and Corporations at the Republic of the Sudan.
|NO.||NAME OF CLIENT||PRINTED MATERIAL|
|1.||Bank of the Sudan||– Sudanese Currency.
– Bank Documents
|2.||Presidency of the Republic
|3.||Secretariat � General, Council of Ministers
|4.||Ministry of Interior||Passports, nationality documents, IDs and other ID documents, Traffic Administration Publications|
|5.||Ministry of Finance and National Economy||Financial forms, stamps, public revenue receipts|
|6.||Other Federal and States Ministries
|Various printed material|
|7.||Customs Public Administration||Computer papers, forms & reports. Customs fees, booklets, customs certificates|
|8.||Sudanese Expatriates Organization||Expatriates documents, miscellaneous commercial printing|
|9.||The Postal and Telegram Public Corporation
|10.||The Hajj and Umra Public Corporation
|Hajj and Umra Cards and IDs|
|11.||The National Centre for Health Information
|Miscellaneous printing materials|
|Tax duty stamps|
|13.||Khartoum Land Port||– Tickets
– Financial receipts
CORPORATIONS AND COMPANIES: COMMERCIAL PRINTING:
.Higher education corporations � universities & higher institutes (40 government and private universities and colleges).
The printings include the following:
– University and academic diplomas certificates with ensured security.
– University and college guidebooks and directions.
– Academic researches and guidebooks.
– Academic periodicals.
.Financial and banking corporations in the Sudan (more than 30 banks) printing includes:
Printing of the banking system including:
– Forms of banking dealings.
– Annual reports.
– Signature booklets.
– Savings booklets.
.Insurance and Reinsurance Companies:
– Third party and compulsory insurance certificates.
– Financial receipts and annual reports.
– Computer (continuous forms) papers.
– Miscellaneous publications.
- Public and Private Companies and Individuals:
– Financial and periodical reports.
– Computer (continuous forms) papers
– Books and magazines.